Since I saw someone’s post about the things that he learned in his school, I got envious, so here are the, drum roll please,
8 THINGS I LEARNED IN MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
1. Everyday is Hell Day.
2. A mapúan’s bag would not be complete without a stapler.
3. Finals of other schools are just seatworks.
4. Filipino and English is harder than Calculus.
5. Old Testament is the savior of every exam.
6. Teamwork is the new Cheating
7. One paotsin a day keeps the worries away.
8. Mayabang talaga tayo! No doubt. ;)
WE WILL STRIVE FOR THE GLORY OF THE M AND THE I AND THE T. :)